When someone mentions counting calories all the time.
Ten Lazy Ways to Lose Weight
Here we present these ten lazy ways to lose weight and by practicing them on a daily basis you will be able to lose weight without going to the gym or without a strict diet.
1. Start each of your meals by hydrated and suppress your appetite to some extent. This is the easiest way to avoid overeating.
2. Take a piece of dark chocolate for dessert. Sure, cookies and candies are tasty, but eating a piece of dark chocolate is equally tasty and it will satisfy your sugar craving. Dark chocolate is low on calories. Of course, in the beginning this type of chocolate may not be very tasty to all people, but you will get used to it over time.
3. Make some small changes every time you eat. Some simple changes, such as replacing your Green Goddess dressing with vinaigrette dressing at lunch will reduce calorie intake for 80 calories. You can also save some calories by choosing fresh fruit instead of dried one.
4. Pay special attention to portion control. If you are determined to drop some pounds, having a portion with the right size every time you have a meal is very important. Don’t open a bag of snacks and eat them. Use a small plate, so that you will know how much you have consumed.
5. Move more frequently. As we have mentioned before, you don’t have to be involved in an organized physical training to lose weight, but even if you move more frequently during the day you will be able to burn some extra calories. The best way to do this is to schedule small breaks while you are at work and walk inside the office for a while. You can also forget about the elevator and use the stairs and even park your car a block away from the parking lot you usually use. All these things will help you eliminate some calories.
6. Don’t stay hungry for a long period of time. There is nothing wrong to be hungry for a short time, but if you are starving yourself during the day, just to have a big meal full of calories at night you should know that this is the worst thing you can do to your body. The best idea is to eat at the same time every day and eat 5 smaller meals instead of 3 big meals. You can also choose some healthy snacks in case you feel that your blood sugar levels are low.
7. Be careful what you drink. Many people focus only on what they eat and that’s a major mistake. Drinks like beer, soft drinks, morning juices, wine and some other drinks contain significant amounts of calories too. The best option is to drink water mixed with some fresh ingredients such as lemon, cucumber, aloe vera or mint.
8. Have foods that are rich in fiber and protein as a snack. When you feel in the mood for a snack, think twice before you put something in your mouth. You should definitely avoid crackers and chips which are rich in calories and don’t contain almost anything useful. On the other hand foods rich in fiber and proteins will satisfy your needs without taking too many calories.
9. Eat your dinner earlier. According to some experts, having a dinner that contains about 25% of the calories you are usually taking per day is the perfect choice. It is also important to eat your dinner about 3 or 2 hours before bedtime. If you eat right before you go to bed, you can ruin your sleep and cause certain digestion problems.
10. Get more quality sleep. Sleep problems and disorders can increase your appetite during the day because you will feel lack of energy. Sleeping between 7 and 8 hours at night should do the job. This is something that you can achieve easily and it will help your efforts to lose weight.